8.11.09

oh precious

dias e noites. quentes e gelados.
dias quentes em gelados.
escuros e claros.
bonitos e feios. distância e toque.
saudade e sufoco. enjoo.
sorrisos e discussões.
indivíduos e multidões. ócio e trabalho. cansaço e preguiça.
ahah, o mundo.
Oh precious, I've been tired.
Oh precious, I've been missing you.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H5-QG2b3bM

It's only the sound of the phone ringing
It's only your silent voice singing
It's only the darkness bringing memories of you
It's only the first double meaning
It's only the second hand dealing
It's only you carefully stealing pieces of me

And though
It's been long
So so long to be here
And though
I was wrong
It took you to appear

Before I would run from you
But now
I come to you

It's only the tired clock ticking
It's only the part of the drum kicking
It's only the touch of you picking little old me
It's only my favourite face breaking
It's only the frozen ground shaking
It's only my opening eyes taking pictures of you

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário